Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Impact is looking to add an Enterprise Solutions Business Development Specialist for our nationally ranked Best and Brightest Workplace!
As a Business Development Specialist you will act as the Enterprise Solutions (“ENS”) client liaison for a specific territory of prospective clients and current clients that do not have ENS Services from Impact. Own the pre-sales side of the ENS lifecycle including but not limited to: Initial client engagement, value proposition, proof-of-concept software demos, proposal deliverables, etc. Work with the branch Sales Reps, Sales Manager, and Functional Consultants, to sell Impact ENS services following the defined ENS sales process. Consistently work with ENS and other Impact teams to develop and define the ENS sales, Business Assessment, and implementation process. Provide ENS sales trainings and other skill building techniques to ensure the sales reps can effectively discuss ENS services.
The role of the ENS Business Development Specialist is challenging and rewarding and requires a technical skill set along with business acumen and interpersonal skills. There are many hats to be worn and all require different skills. The focus of any job at Impact is always excellent customer service. We strive to make sure our clients understand our value proposition and how we are different than the competition.
Impact is hiring B2B Account Managers for our Nationally ranked Best and Brightest Workplace!
Our Account Managers are excited by the idea of getting out from behind a desk and experiencing the world of business firsthand. We are looking for entrepreneurial candidates who take pride in the measurable results of their work— from savings in their clients’ bottom line and individual contributions to the sales team goals. They crave constant learning and development and will be able to manage themselves and their time very effectively.
Our Account Managers are responsible for cultivating new business in their territory, as well as managing current accounts and coordinating complex projects.
What employees get out of a career at Impact:
- A clear path of career advancement and upward mobility based on transparent performance benchmarks
- Mentoring from industry leaders
- Field support from solutions specialists and managers
- Transparent communication of financial goals and results
- Recognition and promotion based on performance
- Thorough training for confident, empowered quick-minded in-field decisions
- Open-door policy encourages direct interaction with C-level colleagues
- Work with a winning team—Impact is largest independent business process optimization solutions provider in the Midwest
- Competitive compensation plan, including base salary plus commission
Professional development and education are staples of the Impact culture, as evidenced by the conception of the Impact Leadership Institute. Through the specialized division –comprised of industry thought-leaders dedicated to employee enablement– Account Managers receive the most thorough training in the industry. Classroom instruction begins at onboarding with an extensive and rigorous one-week course called Foundations, in which Account Managers learn go-to-market strategy, solution portfolio, objection-handling and high-level hunting techniques. In conjunction, new Account Managers receive one-on-one field mentoring, online class certification and team assimilation.
Thereafter, the ILI leads advancing one-week courses throughout Account Managers’ first year to advance sales process mastery, sales skills and solution expertise to springboard them to their highest potential. In years following, they will receive ongoing technical certifications and partake in high-level strategic collaboration workshops.
Ongoing Training Includes:
- Senior staff mentoring
- Access to extensive reference library and digital learning paths through company LMS (Learning Management System)
- Solutions and technology training from our partners
- Impact solutions classes taught by department VPs
- Senior Account Manager ride-along days
- One-on-one cold calling with Corporate Trainer
- Online technology training courses
- Weekly 2-hour sales trainings and solution workshops
- Annual sales competency competitions
- Annual professional sales training seminar