Join the Impact Service Team and become a technical expert in digital office equipment through our hands-on on-the-job training. Opportunity to grow and advance through on-going education and certifications. To service digital imaging systems within a customer first environment. Utilize electronic, electrical, mechanical, and computer networking skills to troubleshooting difficult problems and to ensure long term customer satisfaction through regular maintenance.
1. Level One Connectivity Support (Internal & External):
2. MFP Implementation Support:
3. Monitors & Manages the Impact Print Management Software:
4. Works successfully with Impact Sales, Operations and Administrative representatives. Assist with account resolution issues and communicates effectively with all departments.
5. Manages assignments and is successful with timely completion of special projects.
6. Meets all expected levels of job performance and standards.
7. Performs special projects and other duties as requested.
We are seeking hard working, customer focused, self-motivated college graduates with an electronics degree or equivalent, strong electromechanical aptitude with computer skills and good cause and effect troubleshooting skills.
Impact Networking specialized in the service and support of Konica and Kyocera Digital Imaging and Document Solutions. We focus exclusively on Digital Equipment and Solutions, making us a step ahead of our competitors.
Rapidly changing technology may not make our job easy, but at Impact, technicians dedicated to ongoing education are well prepared to usher new customers into the 21st century.